Friday 27 March 2015

DT Call LGS..Tweet !!

Hi this is my take on the sketch given for DT call at Lets get sketchy...
http://letsgetsketchy.blogspot.sg/2015/03/design-team-call.html


The picture that i have put up is one of my favourite its my daughter when she turned 1!! She would tweet like a bird all day then so my title is Tweet..my sweet girl is now going to turn 8...i usually love using flowers but just wanted to try something new so wanted to add these sweet birds which are really cute and went along with my title tweet..i took a bright pink background...made the tag with a chipboard and went ahead and painted with gesso and put some pattern with stencil and modelling paste...then sprayed some distress stains picked Raspberry n seedless preserves...took some bunch of twine to make the circles behind the tag...put some silver sprays on few corners and my favourite dew drops...I hope u like it...Thanks

Some close ups to get a look of the details ....





No comments:

Post a Comment